Fall registration is now available for the 2020-21 season! These will be live, in
person classes as long as requirements from the state don't change. We are currently working on virtual options in the event that we need to shut down in person classes for a period of
time. All registration will be done online through our parent portal at https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/abdance. Classes are tentatively set to begin Mon, Sept 21st. Please read ALL of the following important information regarding
changes to our classes/studio.
Parent/guardian will need to agree to the Safety and Liability Waiver in order to register
for fall classes.
You must update your current grade for the 2020-21 school year and fall tshirt
size (child small, child medium, child large, adult small, adult medium, adult large or adult XL) via the parent portal when registering for classes. You can do this by going to HOME on
the Parent Portal - then click MANAGE STUDENTS - then click on student name - then update grade and t shirt size and save info. If this is not updated, you will NOT receive fall registration
We realize these changes require a lot of additional work and effort from the
parents/guardians and from our staff, however we are thrilled to have this OPPROTUNITY to share our love of dance again. While we are VERY EXCITED to get back into the studio, please know that
the safety of our dancers and staff is and will continue to be our top priority.
Stay well and hope to see you shortly!
Allison, Barb and Samantha
A & B Dance Health and Safety Plan
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio which should include only dance shoes (not to be worn outside).
- Students can bring their own water bottle clearly labeled with name with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
- Students with back to back classes will need to stay in the first class studio in their 6' x 6' space until it is time to transition to the next class.
Due to Pennsylvania's Universal Face Coverings Order:
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a mask (that do not contain valves, mesh or holes)to enter the studio.
- For those with medical issues that prevent mask wearing, a face shield covering both the nose and mouth is permitted.
- AT THIS TIME, Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and is able to socially distance.
- Students can hang their face coverings on their water bottle in their assigned 6' x 6' marked social distancing dancing area during class.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances are welcome and HIGHLY encouraged to do so.
- PLEASE NOTE, THESE RULES/REGULATIONS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME DUE TO CHANGES IN RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE CDC, PIAA, PA DEPTMENT OF HEALTH OR AT THE DISCRETION OF THE A&B DANCE
We are following the PIAA rules regarding the Universal Face Coverings Order and PA
Dept of Health information on universal masking.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby / studio will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside of the lobby / studio at the bottom of the stairs.
- Creative movement and Preballet students should be accompanied to and from their respective studio by 1 parent only. Parents must use hand sanitizer and will need to wear a mask.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social distancing, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Class times have been altered for staggered arrival and dismissals and cleaning.
- Students must abide by their "assigned" 6' x 6' marked social distancing area for that day's class.
- Some classes have multiple sections available. If your child is assigned to one of these classes, you should register for ONE, NOT BOTH sections. The classes are essentially the same
and just have multiple sections to accommodate the number of students we have. This would apply to Creative Movement, Preballet/Jazz, Hip Hop 1, Hip Hop 2/3, Jazz Teal and Modern Silver.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Students must enter through the front door, proceed upstairs, proceed one-way through waiting room to left to Studio C, out waiting room back door to Studio B and down hallway to Studio A.
- Classes will be dismissed and follow the same one-way movement to exit down the stairs to be picked up in front of the studio.
- 1 parent/guardian will need to accompany Creative Movement/Preballet students to their assigned studio before exiting the studio via the one-way hallways. Parent/guardian will need to hand
sanitize and wear a mask to enter the studio.
- Early drop offs are not permitted. Students arriving more than 5 minutes prior to their class time will need to wait at the bottom of the stairs.
- Please note that punctual drop offs and picks up are ESSENTIAL as teachers will be cleaning between classes and will not available to supervise students who are not picked up on
- Students will be escorted, and dismissed, individually by their class.
- Non-driving students must be released to a parent / guardian at the downstairs front door of the studio.
- Non-driving students will NOT be released to vehicles pulled up, or parked, along the sidewalk / side alley.
- Driving students will be released at the bottom of the studio stairs.
Tuition / Payments
- In order to register for fall classes, previous balances must be paid.
- Tuition fees will now be billed prior to classes beginning. (ie: September tuition must be paid at the time of registration).
- Tuition, payments and/or fees can be dropped off in the Studio A drop box during regular business hours, or mailed to the studio at: 44-A East Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268 or paid online
through the parent portal.
- All tuition, payments costs and/or fees will not be prorated or refunded.
Everyone entering A&B Dance Dimensions must agree with and follow the A&B
Dance Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com
Last Updated: July 20, 2020
ABDD Policies & Procedures 2020-2021
Attendance: Students need to be on time for class. Consistent
attendance is necessary to excel in dance and learn recital pieces. Students who consistently arrive late or are absent may be asked to not participate in the entire class/recital
piece. At this time, make up classes are not available.
Behavior: In order to ensure a safe, family-oriented, productive and
fun learning environment, all individuals entering A & B Dance Dimensions are expected to follow the rules, obey the staff of A & B Dance Dimensions and behave in a thoughtful and considerate
manner. A & B Dance Dimensions reserves the right to reprimand or ask any student or visitor to leave due to issues with behavior.
Contact Information: It is very important that registration forms
contain current information, especially phone numbers.
Tuition: Tuition will be charged on the 15th of the
month for the next month. Payment must be made by the 30th of the month in order to participate the following month.
If your student wishes to drop a class, please call the studio and leave a message or email
so your bill can be adjusted. Students will be charged for classes for which they are registered until a message is received. Credits will not be issued for classes dropped mid-month.
A & B Dance Dimensions accepts payment in cash or checks which can be made out to
"A&B Dance Dimensions" or paid online through the parent portal. Tuition payments can be placed in the drop box at the studio or mailed to: A&B Dance Dimensions, 44-A East Main St.
Waynesboro, PA, 17268.
Personal Property: All students are encouraged to put their name on any
personal belongings that they bring to the studio. Please do not bring electronics, valuables, etc. to the studio. A & B Dance Dimensions is not responsible for damaged, stolen or
Returned Checks: There will be a $35 fee for all returned
Student Pickup: For the safety of our dancers, all students need to be
picked up from class promptly. Any student who is consistently picked up more than 5 minutes late will be charged a fee to compensate our instructors for their time.
Advertising: A & B Dance Dimensions reserves the right to publish
photos or images of our dancers on our website or promotional material. Please note that names and personal information will never be listed.