Parent/guardian will need to agree to the Safety and Liability Waiver in order to register
for fall classes.
A & B Dance Health and Safety Plan 21-22
- PLEASE NOTE, THESE RULES/REGULATIONS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME AT THE DISCRETION OF THE A&B DANCE
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has
had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared
- Anyone with a temperature of 100 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio which should include only dance shoes (not to be worn
- Students can bring their own water bottle clearly labeled with name with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled
- Students with back to back classes will need to stay in the first class studio until it is time to transition to the
In an effort to keep ALL of our dancers and staff as safe as
possible, we will be following these guidelines at this time.
- Everyone 2 years old and older, must wear a mask (that do not contain valves,
mesh or holes) to enter the studio including parents/guardians.
- For those with medical issues that prevent mask wearing, online live Zoom sessions are
available for all classes.
- PLEASE NOTE, THESE RULES/REGULATIONS MAY CHANGE AT ANY TIME AT THE DISCRETION
OF THE A&B DANCE OWNERS.
- Just a reminder that any student who
has possible symptoms of COVID (cough, congestion, runny nose, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue, fever) is NOT permitted to come to class at A&B Dance. Our instructors do not have time to
ask each student about symptoms before every class. We do expect that parents/guardians will be prescreening dancers before class and keeping them home when appropriate.
- Dancer’s who test positive for COVID will
need to refrain from in person class for 10 days.
- If a household contact of the dancer has
tested positive for COVID, the dancer will be to refrain from in person class during the family members quarantine period and for 10 days after.
- If a household contact of the dancer has
been tested for COVID and is awaiting results, the dancer will be to refrain from in person class until the test result is received.
The safety of our
dancers and instructors is always our top priority. Thanks for helping us make this year a success!
- The lobby / studio will be limited to students, faculty and staff only.
- Creative movement and Preballet
students MUST be accompanied to and from their respective studio by parent/guardian.
- Students ages 6-9 MAY be accompanied to and from their respective studio by
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members of students 10 years of age or older should wait outside of the
studio at the bottom of the stairs.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
- Class times have been altered for staggered arrival and dismissals and cleaning.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Students must enter through the front door, proceed upstairs, proceed one-way through waiting room to left to Studio
C, out waiting room back door to Studio B and down hallway to Studio A.
- Classes will be dismissed and follow the same one-way movement to exit down the stairs to be picked up in front of the
- 1 parent/guardian will need to accompany students to their assigned studio before exiting the studio via the one-way
- Early drop offs are not permitted. Students arriving more than 5 minutes prior to their class time will need to
wait at the bottom of the stairs.
- Please note that punctual drop offs and picks up are ESSENTIAL as teachers will be cleaning between classes
and will not available to supervise students who are not picked up on time.
- Students will be dismissed by their class.
- Students 12 and younger will be walked to the bottom of the stairs and must be released to a parent / guardian at the
downstairs front door of the studio.
- Students 13 and older will be dismissed from the studio to walk downstairs to the front door of the
- In order to register for fall classes, previous balances must be paid.
- Tuition fees are billed prior to classes beginning. (ie: September tuition must be paid at the time of
- Tuition, payments and/or fees can be dropped off in the Studio A drop box during regular business hours, or mailed to
the studio at: 44-A East Main St, Waynesboro, PA 17268 or paid online through the parent portal.
- All tuition, payments costs and/or fees will not be prorated or refunded.
Everyone entering A&B Dance
Dimensions must agree with and follow the A&B Dance Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Sept 4,
ABDD Policies & Procedures 2021-2022
Attendance: Students need to be on time for class. Consistent
attendance is necessary to excel in dance and learn recital pieces. Students who consistently arrive late or are absent may be asked to not participate in the entire class/recital piece.
At this time, make up classes are not available.
Behavior: In order to ensure a safe, family-oriented, productive and
fun learning environment, all individuals entering A & B Dance Dimensions are expected to follow the rules, obey the staff of A & B Dance Dimensions and behave in a thoughtful and considerate
manner. A & B Dance Dimensions reserves the right to reprimand or ask any student or visitor to leave due to issues with behavior.
Contact Information: It is very important that registration forms
contain current information, especially phone numbers.
Tuition: Tuition will be charged on the 15th of the
month for the next month. Payment must be made by the 30th of the month in order to participate the following month.
If your student wishes to drop a class, please call the studio and leave a message or email
so your bill can be adjusted. Students will be charged for classes for which they are registered until a message is received. Credits will not be issued for classes dropped mid-month.
A & B Dance Dimensions accepts payment in cash or checks which can be made out to
"A&B Dance Dimensions" or paid online through the parent portal. Tuition payments can be placed in the drop box at the studio or mailed to: A&B Dance Dimensions, 44-A East Main St.
Waynesboro, PA, 17268.
Personal Property: All students are encouraged to put their name on any
personal belongings that they bring to the studio. Please do not bring electronics, valuables, etc. to the studio. A & B Dance Dimensions is not responsible for damaged, stolen or
Returned Checks: There will be a $35 fee for all returned
Student Pickup: For the safety of our dancers, all students need to be
picked up from class promptly. Any student who is consistently picked up more than 5 minutes late will be charged a fee to compensate our instructors for their time.
Advertising: A & B Dance Dimensions reserves the right to publish
photos or images of our dancers on our website or promotional material. Please note that names and personal information will never be listed.